The eafip initiative already supported 12 public procurers from across the EU between 2015 and 2018 to develop their innovation procurement (a PCP or PPI) by providing assistance (including legal assistance) in the start-up and implementation of the innovation procurement.
Find out more about the cases that received Assistance from eafip.
eafip provides local assistance to selected public procurers in the preparation and implementation of a PCP or PPI procurement, covering for instance scoping an already identified procurement need that can be tackled with innovative solutions, preparing and conducting an EU wide published open market consultation and drafting tendering documents. Read more about what the assistance under eafip comprises under eligibility and scope.
For more information contact
Ana Lucia Jaramillo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected cases from the 2019-calls
Up to present since 2019 the following public projects regarding high tech innovative ICT-related solutions have been selected to benefit from free technical and legal assistance:
- Waterschapsbedrijf Limburg – Big Data for the Water Chain
- Government of Canarias – Programa FID Salud – Big Data for personalised medicine
- Dublin City Council – Smart Dublin: Smart tech ring buoys
- Public transport operator STIB-MIVB – Muntstroom Living Lab
- RENFE – Automated freight operation