1. Information about the procurement
ICT Solution: Platform for Entrepeneurship Personalized Services – SENDA
ADE is the Agency for Innovation, Financing and Development of Enterprises in the Castilla Y Leon Region.
The intended solution ADE wanted to have developed concerned a cloud based platform with specialised contents, digital tools and start-ups itineraries recommendations based in algorithms and machine learning models.
- ADE supports the creation and development of new innovative companies.
- ADE need was to deploy a training, assessment and mentoring Start-up Programme over all the region of Castilla y León, which is one of the largest in Europe.
- ADE sought to improve ADE’s existing acceleration programme (ADE2020), identifying the most effective support for both start-ups and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Which is why ADE intended to have an innovative ICT solution developed in the form of a Platform for Entrepeneurship Personalized Services (SENDA).
- Machine learning technology: since multiples input variables and other non-structured information the system will work through big data algorithms.
- Cloud computing and multi-platform: all the information and services will be accessible through different kind of platforms.
- Compatibility, connectivity, usability, security.