1. Information about the procurement
ICT Solution: Big Data for Personalised Medicine (MEDP-BIG DATA)
MEDP-BIG DATA aims to improve diagnosis, treatment and research in chronic, oncological, degenerative and rare diseases, either for emergencies or flow management, through personalised medicine with new tools of BigData. The system will serve as a support to clinical decisions oriented to each individual patient including the support of assisted autoanamnesis by facilitating algorithms.
The Health Services of the Canary Islands, Andalusia and Valencia will be provided with instruments that allow them to make health decisions adapted to the characteristics and individual needs of each patient. Clinical, pathological, image, prognostic and predictive variables, like other non-clinical and available outside the health system (style of life, adherence to treatment, etc.) will be considered.
The solution (s) will integrate data from various sources, and facilitate its analysis and exploitation, making it possible to determine patterns of evolution of the disease, therapeutic response, etc. It must be focused towards the management of these diseases with criteria of opportunity, effectiveness, efficiency, feasibility and sustainability of assistance health.
- Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and predictive models
- Virtual patient assistant for diagnosis, simple treatment, extension of reports and personalised health.
- Management of large volumes of Data
- Analytics using open data (text mining, datamining, statistical, predictive and descriptive models)
- Clinical data quality evaluation
- Interoperability and security of big data services in health and research repositories
- Predictions by similarity of clinical routes
- Aggregate medical evidence through decision theory
- Multi-criteria stratification of patients
- Early and quantitative treatment evaluation
- Interrogation to repositories through abstractions