Registration to this webinar is not possible anymore, since the webinar already took place.
the Webinar presentation in PDF –
including the webinar replay link
by filling in the form below in order to receive the download link.
A 4-hour webinar workshop for European public buyers and policy makers
This 4-hour workshop focused on how to strategically use innovation procurement in the field of cybersecurity and dual use. The topic was tackled from different perspectives, including ongoing policy initiatives in Europe and practical experiences from a number of interesting case studies. There was the opportunity to ask questions and room for discussion.
Among others the following topics were discussed:
- Public procurement as a strategic catalyst of innovation in the security domain.
- EC initiatives on cybersecurity.
- Advanced systems to support security in public transport.
- Joint Cross-Border Public Procurement and PCP.
- Cyber innovation and launching dual use technologies.
If you wish to stay up to date with our planned webinars and activities, please contact us and we will add you to our mailing list to keep you updated.
Date: 13 January 2022
Time: 9.30 – 13.30 CEST